The Royal Arch Chapter of Worcestershire is proud and honoured to record the names of these distinguished members in respect of their outstanding services to the Province, and in recognition of a lifetime of 50 or 60 years shared in our history.
Recipient of the M.E. Grand Superintendent's Certificate of Merit
This Certificate, first introduced in 2006, is awarded by the Most Excellent Grand Superintendent for long, outstanding and meritorious service to the Province.
- Awarded 2006 E.Comp. H.B. Siddall, P.Pr.G.S.N. Perseverance RA Chapter No. 573
- Awarded 2009 E.Comp. W. Howarth, P.Pr.G.S.N. Campbell RA Chapter No. 3643
- Awarded 2011 E.Comp. R.S. Pidcock, P.Pr.G.S.N. Victory RA Chapter No. 8506
- Awarded 2012 E.Comp. A.J. King, P.Pr.G.S.N. Abbot Lichfield Chapter No. 3308
- Awarded 2013 E.Comp. H. Meredith, P.Pr.G.S.N. Wyche RA Chapter No. 3638
- Awarded 2014 E.Comp. M.L. Homer, P.Pr.G.S.N. RA Chapter of Stability No. 564
- Awarded 2015 E.Comp. G.J. Links, P.Pr.G.S.N. Brandwood RA Chapter No. 7679
- Awarded 2016 E.Comp. M.G. Hardeman, P.Pr.G.S.N. Red Rose of St. George RA Chapter No. 5691
The protocol regarding these Companions is as follows:-
Seating arrangments: Holders of the Certificate of Merit, if not already Grand Officers, should be seated to the right of the Grand Officers. In the absence of the Provincial Representitive and Grand Officers, a Holder will be seated to the right of the Chapter Second Pricipal.
- In addition to this rank, the Holder of the Certificate in this Province will hold the title of "Holder of the M.E. Grand Superintendent's Certificate of Merit". (The title Cert. Merit Works. may be added after his rank on Chapter summons and other lists.)
- The Holder will always join in and give greetings from Provincial Grand Chapter in the 2nd and 3rd Risings with Present Provincial Grand Officers.
- The Holder has NO seating priority at the Festive Board.
- N.B. Holders are identified in the Year Book by the initials CM after any other Masonic Rank.